The team consists of a series of high quality components such as:
- Analog Manometer (version 400TP-W) PCL mod .: Tyrair with high visibility at a distance, approved according to CE standards, and suitable for areas of light and heavy vehicles , or Digital (Version 400TP-DG) with 25mm high numbers and approved according to CE regulations, measuring up to 10bar with jumps of 0.01bar.
- Housing made of steel treated with cataphoresis and epoxy paint , for excellent resistance to environmental aggressions.
- Column for floor fixing.
- Pushbuttons , equipped with pneumatic chambers, that allow to increase or decrease the pressure with ease.
- Extensible hoses , of spiral Nylon up to 7 meters. in length, with coupling nozzle for connection to tire valves.
There is a version that also incorporates a spiral with a gun for WATER service , in the same column and external stopcock, for greater safety in case of breakdown.
- 400TP-W (analog pressure gauge)
- 400TP-DG (digital pressure gauge)
Mounting with floor fixing:
- With Hoses:
– With only Air: -C1 / A1
– With Air and Water: -C1 / B1
- With winder:
– With only Air: -C2 / A1
– With Air and Water: -C2 / B1
- Version / CO: Equipment with wall mounting
Example: If we choose the analog model, with two hoses, column and water, its reference would be: 400TP-W / C1B
Note: In all equipment fitted with hoses, these can be replaced by an 8m long spiral extension tube.
ALL THE EQUIPMENT HAS THE OPTION TO GET OFF FACTORY WITH 1 OR 2 AIR OUTLETS ACCORDING TO IF IT IS AN INFLATOR SYSTEM OR A SYSTEM TO BALANCE THE PRESSURE OF PNEUMATICS.